2005 Tour de Sol [electronic resource] : The Sustainable Energy and Transportation Festival and Competition
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 700 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report gives a summary of the 2005Tour de Sol: The Sustainable Energy and Transportation Festival and Competition. It lists our objectives, what we did, and an analysis of how we met our objectives. An 80-page report with a list of verified print, radio and TV media coverage, and copies of selected news clips and web media coverage is available at the NESEA office for review.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/07/2005., "doe go14267", and Nancy Hazard.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 08/01/2004 - 07/31/2005
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14072791