U.S. OpenLabs [electronic resource] : Promoting Clean Energy Development Through Access to Tools, Data, and Expertise Across U.S. National Laboratories (Fact Sheet).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2010.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- To assist in global access to cutting-edge clean energy analysis tools, databases, and other resources, the U.S. government has established the U.S. OpenLabs Web site. OpenLabs provides access to a broad array of resources across the U.S. national laboratory network organized to answer specific technical needs and questions related to clean energy development and deployment.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14072900