Kearney and Trecker Milwaukee Matic 600 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A computer model of a Kearney and Tracker (K and T) Milwaukee Matic 600 (MM600) with a Gemini controller for use under the Deneb Robotics, Inc. simulation environment has been constructed. The simulation uses the K and T controller and standard MM600 machine geometry. Both the machine geometry and the controller are provided. The machine has been constructed using K and T`s standard machine dimensions and setup. The controller simulation addresses the most typically used NC codes, but may not be setup for extremely specialized functions. The machine geometry has been reduced to simulate only those components and surfaces which could possibly interfere or collide with other machine components or the workpiece envelope. The level of detail has been reduced to a functional level to enhance computational performance during simulation. The model may be directly used in the Virtual-NC environment for a complete machining simulator, or the model with kinematics may be used in IGRIP. The geometry is suitable for translation into standard file formats for importation into other systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/21/1994., "y/me--94-08", "DE95009054", Rogers, K.S.; Seat, J.E., and Oak Ridge Y-12 Plant, TN (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14073317