Onondaga County Department of Water Environment Protection [electronic resource] : Process Optimization Saves Energy at Metropolitan Syracuse Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This DOE Industrial Technologies Program spotlight describes how Onondaga County, New York, is saving nearly 3 million kWh and 270 million Btu annually at a wastewater treatment plant after replacing inefficient motors and upgrading pumps.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/2005., and "doe/go-102005-2136"
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14073485