$1.2 Million in Savings Identified in Caraustar Assessment [electronic resource] : Plant-Wide Assessment Summary--Forest Products (Fact Sheet).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Summary of Caraustars plant-wide assessment to identify energy and cost saving opportunities at the corporations recycled paperboard mill in Rittman, Ohio.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/go-102003-1699
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14073557