Worldwide status of energy standards for buildings [electronic resource] : Appendices
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Agency for International Development, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 166 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Agency for International Development
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This informal survey was designed to gain information about the worldwide status of energy efficiency standards for buildings, particularly non-residential buildings such as offices, schools, and hotels. The project has three goals: 1. To understand and learn from the experience of countries with existing building energy standards; 2. To locate areas where these lessons might be applied and energy standards might be effectively proposed and developed; and 3. To share the information gathered with all participating countries. These appendices include the survey cover letter, the survey, and the details of selected energy standards in 35 countries, thus providing supporting material for the authors` article of the same title.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Busch, J.F.; Janda, K.B.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 02/01/1993 - 02/01/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14073783