Thermal Comfort Project [electronic resource] : A Cool Solution to the Nation's Energy Security Challenges
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This fact sheet describes how the CTTS thermal comfort project will increase energy security by reducing fuel consumed by auxiliary loads such as air conditioning. It also describes physiological and psychological computer models and thermal comfort manikin.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO. (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14074145