Performance monitoring and verification systems for public housing [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper presents a set of performance monitoring reporting formats intended to facilitate Public Housing Authorities` (PHAs) effort to control their energy costs and enhance the operation and maintenance of their facilities. Recent changes in the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regulations are providing PHAs with more incentives and resources to reduce their utility costs. An essential part of this process is a successful monitoring and evaluation process. The recommended formats are intended for immediate application. They are presently being developed for the management and engineering staff of a northeast housing authority under the U.S. Department of Energy`s Rebuild America program and will shortly be disseminated to several other PHAs for review and comment. They are intended to provide the necessary information to: document realized savings from present utility management efforts; address operation and maintenance requirements in a timely fashion; assist in identifying the best possible future utility opportunities; and document the available savings from future actions.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/dis/cp--93642
E 1.99: conf-970868--4
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1997 international energy program evaluation conference, Chicago, IL (United States), 27 Aug 1997.
Rasmussen, M.; Cavallo, J.D.; Snell, J.; Katrakis, J.T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14074162