Anchor Glass Container Corporation Plant-Wide Energy Assessment Saves Electricity and Expenditures [electronic resource] : Office of Industrial Technologies (OIT) BestPractices Glass Assessment Case Study
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Plant-wide energy assessments at the Anchor Glass Warner Robins and Jacksonville plants revealed opportunities that could result in significant annual energy savings.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO. (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14074216