Building America Performance Analysis Procedures [electronic resource] : Revision 1.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 151 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- To measure progress toward multi-year Building America research goals, cost and performance trade-offs are evaluated through a series of controlled field and laboratory experiments supported by energy analysis techniques that use test data to''calibrate'' energy simulation models. This report summarizes the guidelines for reporting such analytical results using the Building America Research Benchmark (Version 3.1) in studies that also include consideration of current Regional and Builder Standard Practice. Version 3.1 of the Benchmark is generally consistent with the 1999 Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Reference Home, with additions that allow evaluation of all home energy uses.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Anderson, R.; Christensen, C.; Hendron, R.; Norton, P.; Judkoff, R.; Reeves, P.; Eastment, M.; Hancock, E.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14074362