U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Robert S. Kerr Environmental Research Center, Ada, Oklahoma [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- U.S. EPA's Robert S. Kerr Environmental Research Center, Ada, Oklahoma, has reduced its annual energy consumption by 45% by upgrading its building mechanical system and incorporating renewable energy.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Farrar-Nagy, S.; Voss, P.; Van Geet, O.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14074539