Low-Cost Synthesis and Consolidation of Titanium Carbide [electronic resource] : Inventions and Innovation Industrial Materials for the Future Project Fact Sheet
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Conservation and Renewable Energy. Office of Industrial Technologies, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Project fact sheet written for the Inventions and Innovation Program about a new mechanochemical process that delivers titanium-carbide powder for cutting-tool fabrication.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/25/2001., "doe/go-102001-1021", " nrel/fs-810-28245", Wogsland, J., and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14074846