Renewable Energy Development on Tribal Lands (Brochure) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Tribal Energy Program under DOE's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy provides financial and technical assistance to Tribes for feasibility studies and shares the cost of implementing sustainable renewable energy installations on tribal lands.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO. (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14075548