Opportunities for international collaboration in industrial pollution prevention [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The goal of this paper is to describe international research opportunities for in-process reduction of wastes from industrial processes. Written responses from 52 researchers were obtained from 15 different countries in mid-1992. Each researcher provided information about products to reduce waste in industrial processes and recommended joint activities and mechanisms for working collaboratively with the United States.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1993., "pnl-sa--22565", " conf-9308137--9", "DE94004259", 1993 summer national American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) conference,Seattle, WA (United States),15-18 Aug 1993., and Young, J.K.; Fowler, K.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14075627