Dynamic traffic assignment on parallel computers [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Defense, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Defense
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The authors describe part of the current framework of the TRANSIMS traffic research project at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. It includes parallel implementations of a route planner and a microscopic traffic simulation model. They present performance figures and results of an offline load-balancing scheme used in one of the iterative re-planning runs required for dynamic route assignment.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ISCOPE `98: international symposium on computing in object oriented parallel environments, Santa Fe, NM (United States), 8-11 Dec 1998.
Nagel, K.; Jakob, R.; Frye, R.; Rickert, M.; Stretz, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14075900