Manufacturing in the world of Internet collaboration [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Internet and the applications it supports are revolutionizing the way people work together. This paper presents four case studies in engineering collaboration that new Internet technologies have made possible. These cases include assembly design and analysis, simulation, intelligent machine system control, and systems integration. From these cases, general themes emerge that can guide the way people will work together in the coming decade.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/09/1998., "sand--97-2454c", " conf-980514--", "DE98000390", "YN0100000", WAC `98: world automation congress, Anchorage, AK (United States), 10-14 May 1998., and McDonald, M.J.; Harrigan, R.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14076106