Ratepayer-funded energy-efficiency programs in a restructuredelectri city industry [electronic resource] : Issues and options for regulators andlegislators
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 76 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Electric industry restructuring requires state regulators and legislators to re-examine the purposes served by and the continuing need for ratepayer-funded energy-efficiency programs, as well as the mechanisms to collect funds for these programs and the institutions appropriate to administer them. This paper offers background to these issues and a series of recommendations based on analysis of recent state experiences. Our recommendations are summarized.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbnl--41479
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Eto, Joseph; Goldman, Charles; Nadel, Stephen.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14076122