A chicken in every pot, a new boiler in every powerplant, a new powerplant at every industrial site [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- pages 285-289 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The paper discusses the pressures on the industrial boiler owner today which affect how he meets his energy needs. As a result of these pressures, especially the environmental regulations, the author sees some major trends which may be indicative of what the future will hold and he discusses these. The author finally describes what the industrial power plant will be in the next 10--20 years.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1997., "conf-970121--vol.1", "DE97006902", 5. annual clean coal technology conference: powering the next millennium, Tampa, FL (United States), 7-10 Jan 1997., Bessette, R.D., and National Mining Association, Washington, DC (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14076305