Information on alternative refrigerants and lubricants [electronic resource] : The ARTI refrigerant database
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A database has been established to locate property, performance, compatibility, safety, and other data on alternative refrigerants. It also addresses associated lubricants, retrofit procedures and experience, and test and analysis methods to quality refrigerants and refrigerant-lubricant combinations. The goal is to facilitate access to information, to assist industry in developing equipment using environmentally-safer fluids and practices. As the computerized version of the database enters its second year, the scope is being broadened to further address the needs of refrigerant users. The underlying purpose is to accelerate phase out of chemical compounds of environmental concern.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1993 international CCFC and halon alternatives conference,Washington, DC (United States),20-22 Oct 1993.
Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology Inst., Inc., Arlington, VA (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14076585