University of Michigan -- 1994-5 performance review of D&D activities. Annual report, June 1, 1994--May 31, 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In accordance with work proposed to the ORNL D & D Program, UM navigation group has conducted research in two areas: (1) Theoretical and experimental work for the improvement of dead-reckoning accuracy in mobile robots and (2) a comprehensive literature survey on positioning methods for mobile robots. The radiation imaging group has conducted research in: (1) assessing the existing requirements for gamma ray imagers, (2) hot testing of existing gamma ray imagers, and (3) design and testing of a prototype rotating aperture camera for improved signal/noise ratios and sensitivity.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Michigan Univ., Ann Arbor, MI (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14077340