Reference book on geothermal direct use [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oregon Institute of Technology (Klamath Falls, Or.). Geo-Heat Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report presents the direct uses of geothermal energy in the United States. Topics discussed include: low-temperature geothermal energy resources; energy reserves; geothermal heat pumps; geothermal energy for residential buildings; and geothermal energy for industrial usage.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Lund, J.W.; Rafferty, K.; Lienau, P.J.; Culver, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14077506