Methodologies for estimating one-time hazardous waste generation for capacity generation for capacity assurance planning [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Environmental Protection Agency, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 174 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Environmental Protection Agency, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report contains descriptions of methodologies to be used to estimate the one-time generation of hazardous waste associated with five different types of remediation programs: Superfund sites, RCRA Corrective Actions, Federal Facilities, Underground Storage Tanks, and State and Private Programs. Estimates of the amount of hazardous wastes generated from these sources to be shipped off-site to commercial hazardous waste treatment and disposal facilities will be made on a state by state basis for the years 1993, 1999, and 2013. In most cases, estimates will be made for the intervening years, also.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/tm--12741
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Elliot, S.; Tonn, B.; Peretz, J.; Hwang, Ho-Ling; Bohm, R.; Hendrucko, B.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 04/01/1994 - 04/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14077583