Relighting for energy efficiency and productivity [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper presents an overview of the process and approach of the Federal Relighting Initiative (FRI). It describes the major steps in relighting Federal buildings for energy efficiency and increased productivity.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnl-sa--20976
E 1.99: conf-920828--13
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) summer study on energy efficiency in buildings,Pacific Grove, CA (United States),30 Aug - 5 Sep 1992.
Harris, L.; Purcell, C.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14077877