Sustainable systems rating program [electronic resource] : Marketing ``Green`` Building in Austin, Texas
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 98 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Four major resource issues for home construction were identified: water, energy, materials, and waste. A systems flow model was then developed that tracked the resource issues through interactive matrices in the areas of sourcing, processing, using, and disposing or recycling. This model served as the basis for a rating system used in an educational and marketing tool called the Eco-Home Guide.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Urban Consortium for Technology Initiatives (United States). Energy Task Force
Public Technology, Inc., Washington, DC (United States)
Austin Environmental and Conservation Services Dept., TX (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 12/01/1991 - 12/01/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14078065