Interstate waste transport -- Emotions, energy, and environment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report applies quantitative analysis to the debate of waste transport and disposal. Moving from emotions and politics back to numbers, this report estimates potential energy, employment and environmental impacts associated with disposing a ton of municipal solid waste under three different disposal scenarios that reflect interstate and intrastate options. The results help provide a less emotional, more quantitative look at interstate waste transport restrictions.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/eais/cp--76727
E 1.99: conf-930158--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
WasteTech `93,Marina del Rey, CA (United States),14-15 Jan 1993.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14078424