Conceptual process description of M division incinerator project [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This interoffice memorandum describes an incineration system to be used for incinerating wood. The system is comprised of a shredder and an incinerator. The entire process is described in detail. A brief study of particulates, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen oxides emission is presented.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-sub--94-26
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 04/01/1989 - 04/01/1989
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14078443