Energy efficient building design [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (39 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The fundamental concepts of the building design process, energy codes and standards, and energy budgets are introduced. These tools were combined into Energy Design Guidelines and design contract requirements. The Guidelines were repackaged for a national audience and a videotape for selling the concept to government executives. An effort to test transfer of the Guidelines to outside agencies is described.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1992., "doe/ce/27504-14", "DE93013142", Urban Consortium for Technology Initiatives (United States). Energy Task Force, Public Technology, Inc., Washington, DC (United States), and Montgomery County Dept. of Facilities and Services, Rockville, MD (United States). Capital Projects Management Div.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14078771