Data summary of municipal solid waste management alternatives [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (72 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- SRI International, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This appendix contains the numerically indexed bibliography for the complete group of reports on municipal solid waste management alternatives. The list references information on the following topics: mass burn technologies, RDF technologies, fluidized bed combustion, pyrolysis and gasification of MSW, materials recovery- recycling technologies, sanitary landfills, composting and anaerobic digestion of MSW.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1992., "nrel/tp-431-4988l", "DE93008305", Not Available., and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14079250