Optimal forced-air distribution in new housing [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper summarizes a system integration approach to residential heating, cooling, and ventilation, embodied in a tight building envelope with precooling and dehumidification of forced ventilation air, and with ducts in the conditioned space.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy summer study on energy efficiency in buildings, Pacific Grove, CA (United States), 30 Aug - 5 Sep 1992.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14079322