Burst of Energy [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (66 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Discovery Center of Idaho (DCI) was the recipient of a grant from US DOE's Museum Science Education Program to build six permanent energy related exhibits to provide the public with hands-on experience with energy issues. Because of its volunteer support system, DC was able to build eleven exhibits. These exhibits are described and photographs are included. The signs used for the exhibits are reproduced as well as the materials used to advertise them to the public. Examples of DCI's newsletter are included that mention the new exhibits.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/75645-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Discovery Center of Idaho, Boise, ID (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14079403