Case study of the regional manufacturers not participating in the manufactured housing RCDP (Residential Construction Demonstration Project) [electronic resource].
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Bonneville Power Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- To develop reliable alternatives for building energy-efficient homes, the Bonneville Power Administration (Bonneville) is conducting the Residential Construction Demonstration Project (RCDP). RCDP Cycle 2 is the subject of this report and involves manufactured housing (commonly called mobile homes) constructed to US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) codes. The primary objectives of the RCDP include: develop conservation techniques and innovations, assess these techniques and innovations, and introduce exhibiting the potential to be cost-effective, reliable, and marketable. 1 ref., 1 tab.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1990., "pnl-7314", "DE90010382", and Lee, A.D.; Baechler, M.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14079654