Custom weighting-factor method for thermal-load calculations in the DOE-2 computer program [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1981.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 18 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A method of calculating weighting factors directly from input data describing a building has been added to DOE-2.1. These weighting factors, called custom weighting factors, are specific to the building being analyzed. The basis for the custom weighting-factor method and its implementation in DOE-2.1 are described. The equations used to calculate the weighting factors are developed. Assumptions required for weighting factors in general, and miscellaneous assumptions and models employed in DOE-2.1 are also discussed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-81-1559
E 1.99: conf-810657-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ASHRAE 1981 annual meeting, Cincinnati, OH, USA, 28 Jun 1981.
Moore, J.E.; Kerrisk, J.F.; Hunn, B.D.; Schnurr, N.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14079882