Methodology for assessing systems materials requirements [electronic resource].
- Columbus, Ohio : Battelle Memorial Institute, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 45 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A potential stumbling block to new system planning and design is imprecise, confusing, or contradictory data regarding materials - their availability and costs. A methodology is now available that removes this barrier by minimizing uncertainties regarding materials availability. Using this methodology, a planner can assess materials requirements more quickly, at lower cost, and with much greater confidence in the results. Developed specifically for energy systems, its potential application is much broader. This methodology and examples of its use are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "doe/er-0040", and Jamieson, W.M.; Teeter, R.R.; Culver, D.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14079982