Natural gas applications in waste management [electronic resource].
- Chicago, Ill : Institute of Gas Technology, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Gas Technology
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Institute of Gas Technology (IGT) is engaged in several projects related to the use of natural gas for waste management. These projects can be classified into four categories: cyclonic incineration of gaseous, liquid, and solid wastes; fluidized-bed reclamation of solid wastes; two-stage incineration of liquid and solid wastes; natural gas injection for emissions control. 5 refs., 8 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. national technical conference the Canadian Gas Association (CGA), Vancouver (Canada), Feb 1991.
View MARC record | catkey: 14080008