Manufacturing technology [electronic resource] : A Sandia Technology Bulletin, Volume 1, No. 1.
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (7 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Welcome to this first issue of Manufacturing Technology, one of three new technology bulletins published at Sandia National Laboratories in which we seek to share information with US industry about applications of technology. Inside this issue: industry/DOE/Sandia agreement to strengthen specialty metals competitiveness; silicon micromachining produces microscopic parts; Sandia develops state-of-the-art capacitor winding machine; new robotic system spells finis to manual edge finishing; and milling assistant speeds numerically controlled machine programming.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1990., "sand-90-2168", "DE91002518", and Maydew, R.C.; Leonard, J.A.; Hey, N.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14080077