National undertakings to improve the efficiency of end use of energy in the United States [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 50 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The following topics are covered: improving the efficiency of the US transportation system; upgrading new and existing buildings; cogeneration of electricity and process steam; fuel switching in industry; and fuel switching in the electric utilities.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/cs/40004-t6
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
TRW Systems Group, McLean, VA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14080232