Continuing development of the DEROB system. Quarterly report, July 1, 1980-September 30, 1980 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Texas at Austin
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The last module of the DEROB System has been reprogrammed and recoded in an effort to reduce the computational time and cost associated with using DEROB. Some preliminary tests have been carried out on the new program, and the tentative results show that the time of execution can be reduced anywhere from 7% to 40% of the time required by the previous version of DEROB. The variability in the improvement arises from the options specified by the user. Additional tests are being carried out to debug the program. When these are completed, a copy of the new code will be sent to the technical monitors at SERI. This report outlines the structure of the new program, derives the general form of the heat transfer equations used in this new version, and describes the properties of the convergence accelerator derived for this new version of DEROB.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14080602