Energy conservation in swine buildings [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Saving energy in confinement swine buildings can be achieved by conserving existing animal heat through both proper building construction and control of the environment. Environmental management practices considered include building insulation and modifications, heating and cooling system selection, ventilation system adjustments, and proper building temperature. (MCW)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1980., "doe/cs/60038-t1", Jones, D.D.; Friday, W.H., and Purdue Univ., Lafayette, IN (USA). Cooperative Extension Service
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14080668