Handbook for the marketing of conservation and solar-energy programs [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 90 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A process-oriented approach is described for encouraging community level energy conservation and planning programs. The approach is designed to augment existing energy programs by focusing on the major barriers to changing current energy-related behavior and attitudes. A variety of concepts, tools and techniques which can be used to overcome these barriers are described. Suggestions are offered on how to design community energy campaign based on the concepts, tools and techniques described. Some brief case studies are provided as examples. (LEW)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Callahan, D; Mick, C K.
Applied Communication Research, Inc., Palo Alto, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14081335