Improved conversion efficiency workshop. Volume 2. Summary [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 41 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Divisions of Power Systems of the US DOE held a series of interactive workshops designed to involve citizens, representatives of industry, the academic community, public interest groups, and local and state government personnel in the planning of energy research and development programs. The second workshop held in Pipestem, W. Va. concentrated on improving energy conversion efficiency and switching to alternative fuels. Panel discussions were held to evaluate R and D proposals related to power generation, heating systems, and waste heat recovery. The conclusions and recommendations of each of these three panels are presented. (LCL)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
CONRT'S improved conversion efficiency workshop, Pipestem, WV, USA, 16 Oct 1977.
Monetta, D J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14081662