Glandular Lesions of the Uterine Cervix [electronic resource] : Cytopathology with Histologic Correlates / by Rosemary H. Tambouret, David C. Wilbur
- Essentials in Cytopathology, 1574-9053 ; 19
- Introduction to endocervical glandular lesions -- Processing, Reporting and Sensitivity of Cervical Cytology with an Emphasis on Glandular Lesions -- Normal Histology and Cytology of the Endocervix and Endometrium -- Cytology of endocervical glandular neoplasia -- Cytologic mimics of endocervical glandular neoplasia -- Cytology of endometrial cells and lesions -- Cytology of extracervical adenocarcinoma -- Management of glandular lesions identified on cervical cytology and histology with suggestions for continuous quality improvement in the cytology laboratory.
- This volume provides a compact, concise and up-to-date resource for pathologists and clinicians who are involved in women’s health. The book summarizes the incidence, epidemiology and risk factors for cervical adenocarcinoma, while reviewing the normal histology of the cervix and glandular lesions of the cervix. The cytological appearance of glandular lesions of the cervix and their mimics is amply illustrated and discussed. Management of glandular lesions is also outlined. Written by authorities in the field, Glandular Lesions of the Uterine Cervix: Cytopathology with Histologic Correlates is of great value to cytopathologists, surgical pathologists, gynecologic oncologists and surgeons.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14085600