Innovations and Advances in Computing, Informatics, Systems Sciences, Networking and Engineering [electronic resource] / edited by Tarek Sobh, Khaled Elleithy
- Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 1876-1100 ; 313
- Performance Improvement in Public Administrations by Organizational Learning -- From Information Security Management to Enterprise Risk Management -- Information System Engineering Promotes Enterprise Risk Management -- Simulation Study on the Performance of Reactive and Position-based Routing Protocols in MANET -- A New Approach for Buffer Queueing Evaluation under Network Flows with Multi-Scale Characteristics -- Polynomial Compensation of Odd Symmetric Nonlinear Actuators via Neural Network Modeling and Neural Network Describing Function -- Stream Collision Management in MIMO Ad-Hoc -- On Query-based Search of Possible Design Flaws of SQL Databases -- An Architecture for Mobile Context Services -- An Actuated Tail Increases Rapid Acceleration Manoeuvres in Quadruped Robots -- PlantsVN - An User-Friendly Software for Creating and Managing Personal Plant Database and for Plant Family Identification -- An automated tool to support the software design process -- A Low-Cost Force Measurement Solution Applicable for Robotic Grippers -- Analyzing Operating Systems’ Behavior to Crafted Packets -- An Access Control Model for a Grid Environment Employing Security-as-a-Service Approach -- Comparison of Collaborative-filtering Techniques for Small-scale Student Performance Prediction Task -- Career Center System Software Architecture -- Mobile Camera Source Identification with SVD -- Comparison of Manual and Image Processing Methods of End-Milling Burr Measurement -- Automatic Image Annotation for Description of Urban and Outdoor Scenes -- Autonomous Mapping and Navigation through Utilization of Edge-based Optical Flow and Time-to-Collision -- NS2IT: Simplification of Computer Network Simulation -- Survey on Decentralized Modular Robots and Control Platforms -- Utilising Fuzzy Rough Set based on Mutual Information Decreasing Method for Feature Reduction in an Image Retrieval System -- IR-UWB with Multiple-Access Differential Detection Receiver -- Digital system for the study of fast processes -- A Location-based Movie Advisor Application for Android Devices -- Eye Tracking and Head Movements Detection to Assist People with Disabilities: Unveiled -- A Comparative Study of Simulation Based Performance Evaluation of Routing Protocol for Ad Hoc Networks -- Vulnerability Studies of E2E Voting Systems -- Reliability Assessment of an Intelligent Approach to Corporate Sustainability Report Analysis -- Ubiquitous Text Transfer Using Sound -- Web Based Testing in science education -- Determination of Optimal Hyper- and Multispectral Image Channels by Spectral Fractal Structure -- ICT as a Mean for Enhancing Flexibility and Quality of Mathematical Subjects Teaching -- Efficient High-Level Coding in a PLC to FPGA Translation and Implementation Flow -- Modelling a Cold Rolling Mill for Optimization -- Technological development in Therapeutic applications of alternating electric fields: Review -- Multi-Touch Gesture Recognition using Feature Extraction -- Model Driven Testing for Cloud Computing -- Implementing a Sensor Fusion Algorithm for 3D Orientation Detection with Inertial/Magnetic Sensors -- Introducing Problem-Based Learning in a Joint Masters Degree: Offshoring Information Technologies -- Composition of Learning Routes using Automatic Planning and Web Semantics -- A Novel Dual-Error Approach to System Identification -- On Verification of the Software Development Process -- Control-flow Checking Using Binary Encoded Software Signatures -- Transformation of the Software Testing Glossary into a Browsable Concept Map -- Metallographic Image Processing Tools using Mathematica Manipulate -- Using Mathematica to Accurately Approximate the Percent Area of Grains and Phases in Digital Metallographic Images -- Real-Time Indexing of Complex Data Streams.
- Innovations and Advances in Computing, Informatics, Systems Sciences, Networking and Engineering This book includes a set of rigorously reviewed world-class manuscripts addressing and detailing state-of-the-art research projects in the areas of Computer Science, Informatics, and Systems Sciences, and Engineering. It includes selected papers from the conference proceedings of the Eighth and some selected papers of the Ninth International Joint Conferences on Computer, Information, and Systems Sciences, and Engineering (CISSE 2012 & CISSE 2013). Coverage includes topics in: Industrial Electronics, Technology & Automation, Telecommunications and Networking, Systems, Computing Sciences and Software Engineering, Engineering Education, Instructional Technology, Assessment, and E-learning. · Provides the latest in a series of books growing out of the International Joint Conferences on Computer, Information, and Systems Sciences, and Engineering; · Includes chapters in the most advanced areas of Computing, Informatics, Systems Sciences, and Engineering; · Accessible to a wide range of readership, including professors, researchers, practitioners and students.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14085743