Quantitative Psychology Research [electronic resource] : The 78th Annual Meeting of the Psychometric Society / edited by Roger E. Millsap, Daniel M. Bolt, L. Andries van der Ark, Wen-Chung Wang
- Millsap, Roger E.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 486 pages 98 illustrations, 46 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bolt, Daniel
Ark, L. Andries van der
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, 2194-1009 ; 89
- An empirical assessment of Guttman’s Lambda 4 reliability coefficient -- Partitioning variance into constituents in multiple regression models: Commonality analysis -- Thurstonian item response theory and an application to attitude items -- Mediation analysis for ordinal outcome variables -- MTP2 and partial correlations in monotone higher-order factor models -- An option-based partial credit item response model -- What do you mean by a difficult item, On the interpretation of the difficulty parameter in a Rasch model -- Vertical comparison using reference sets.
- The 78th Annual Meeting of the Psychometric Society (IMPS) builds on the Psychometric Society's mission to share quantitative methods relevant to psychology. The chapters of this volume present cutting-edge work in the field. Topics include studies of item response theory, computerized adaptive testing, cognitive diagnostic modeling, and psychological scaling. Additional psychometric topics relate to structural equation modeling, factor analysis, causal modeling, mediation, missing data methods, and longitudinal data analysis, among others. The papers in this volume will be especially useful for researchers in the social sciences who use quantitative methods. Prior knowledge of statistical methods is recommended. The 78th annual meeting took place in Arnhem, The Netherlands between July 22nd and 26th, 2013. The previous volume to showcase work from the Psychometric Society’s Meeting is New Developments in Quantitative Psychology: Presentations from the 77th Annual Psychometric Society Meeting (Springer, 2014).
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14085800