Intelligent Distributed Computing VIII [electronic resource] / edited by David Camacho, Lars Braubach, Salvatore Venticinque, Costin Badica
- Camacho, David
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 476 pages 130 illustrations, 4 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Braubach, Lars, Venticinque, Salvatore, Badica, Costin, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Invited Papers -- Affective Computing -- Agents -- Bio-Inspired Computing -- Cloud and Grid Computing -- Clustering and Classification -- Linked, Open and Big Data -- Machine Learning -- P2P, Self-Organized and Ubiquitous Systems -- Parallel Computing -- Social Computing -- MASTS’2014 Papers -- WSRL’2014 Papers.
- This book represents the combined peer-reviewed proceedings of the Eight International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing - IDC'2014, of the Workshop on Cyber Security and Resilience of Large-Scale Systems - WSRL-2014 , and of the Sixth International Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems Technology and Semantics- MASTS-2014. All the events were held in Madrid, Spain, during September 3-5, 2014. The 47 contributions published in this book address several topics related to theory and applications of the intelligent distributed computing and multi-agent systems, including: agent-based data processing, ambient intelligence, collaborative systems, cryptography and security, distributed algorithms, grid and cloud computing, information extraction, knowledge management, big data and ontologies, social networks, swarm intelligence or videogames amongst others.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 14086228