Computer and Information Science [electronic resource] / edited by Roger Lee
- Lee, Roger
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 209 pages 107 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Studies in Computational Intelligence, 1860-949X ; 566
- A New Method of Breakpoint Connection for Human Skeleton Image -- Insult Detection in Social Network Comments using Possibilistic based Fusion Approach -- What Information in Software Historical Repositories Do We Need to Support Software Maintenance Tasks? An Approach Based on Topic Model -- Evaluation Framework for the Dependability of Ubiquitous Learning Environment -- Improving Content Recommendation in Social Streams via Interest Model -- Performance Evaluation of Unsupervised Learning Techniques for Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks -- Live Migration Performance Modelling for Virtual Machines with Resizable Memory -- A Heuristic Algorithm forWorkflow-Based Job Scheduling in Decentralized Distributed Systems with Heterogeneous Resources -- Novel Data Integrity Verification Schemes in Cloud Storage -- Generation of Assurance Cases For Medical Devices -- A Survey on the Categories of Service Value/Quality/Satisfactory Factors -- Effective Domain Modeling for Mobile Business AHMS (Adaptive Human Management Systems) Requirements.
- This edited book presents scientific results of the 13th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS 2014) which was held on June 4-6, 2014 in Taiyuan, China. The aim of this conference was to bring together researchers and scientists, businessmen and entrepreneurs, teachers, engineers, computer users, and students to discuss the numerous fields of computer science and to share their experiences and exchange new ideas and information in a meaningful way. Research results about all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and to discuss the practical challenges encountered along the way and the solutions adopted to solve them. The conference organizers selected the best papers from those papers accepted for presentation at the conference. The papers were chosen based on review scores submitted by members of the program committee, and underwent further rigorous rounds of review. This publication captures 14 of the conference’s most promising papers, and we impatiently await the important contributions that we know these authors will bring to the field of computer and information science.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14086244