Competition and Conflicts on Resource Use [electronic resource] / edited by Susanne Hartard, Wolfgang Liebert
- Natural Resource Management and Policy ; 46
- Preamble -- Part I: Role of Resources for International Conflict Constellations -- Part II: Conflicts on Fossil and Nuclear Energy Supply -- Part III: Perspectives of Strategic Material Resources Management -- Part IV: Sustainable Solutions for Resource Consumption -- Part V: Water Conflict Prevention by Water Resource Management -- Part VI: Resource Aspects in Renewable Energy Technologies.
- This book reflects on the causes of resource-based conflicts and competition, and presents solutions for safely and sustainably providing resources with a focus on material flow management. The contributions from different disciplines highlight issues such as safe access to resources, conflicts over water and energy supplies, waste of strategic mineral resources, sustainable resource consumption, and renewable energy technologies.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14086324