Mechatronics - Ideas for Industrial Application [electronic resource] / edited by Jan Awrejcewicz, Roman Szewczyk, Maciej Trojnacki, Małgorzata Kaliczyńska
- Awrejcewicz, J. (Jan)
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 494 pages 329 illustrations, 80 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Szewczyk, Roman
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; 317
- Control and Automation -- Robotics -- Measuring Techniques and Systems.
- This book presents recent advances and developments in control, automation, robotics, and measuring techniques. It presents contributions of top experts in the fields, focused on both theory and industrial practice. The particular chapters present a deep analysis of a specific technical problem which is in general followed by a numerical analysis and simulation, and results of an implementation for the solution of a real world problem. The presented theoretical results, practical solutions and guidelines will be useful for both researchers working in the area of engineering sciences and for practitioners solving industrial problems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14086333