Uranium - Past and Future Challenges [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Uranium Mining and Hydrogeology / edited by Broder J. Merkel, Alireza Arab
- Merkel, Broder J.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 870 pages 360 illustrations, 88 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Arab, Alireza and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Part 1 Plenary -- Part 2 Uranium mining -- Part 3 Uranium and phosphates -- Part 4 Cleaning up technologies for water and soil -- Part 5 Uranium and daughter nuclides -- Part 6 Basic research and modeling -- Part 7- Arbitrary.
- This book is the collection of papers from the latest International Uranium Mining and Hydrogeology Conference (UMH VII) held in September 2014, in Freiberg, Germany. It is divided to five sessions: Uranium Mining, Uranium and Phosphates, Clean-up technologies for water and soil. Uranium and daughter nuclides and basic research and modeling. Each session covers a wide range of related topic and provides readers with up to date research and solutions on those matters.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14086352