Geoinformatics for Intelligent Transportation [electronic resource] / edited by Igor Ivan, Itzhak Benenson, Bin Jiang, Jiří Horák, James Haworth, Tomáš Inspektor
- Ivan, Igor
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 272 pages 111 illustrations, 86 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Benenson, Itzhak
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography, 1863-2246
- Investigation of Sonar Stabilisation Method for Improved Seafloor Image Quality -- Global Land Cover Classification Based on Microwave Polarization and Gradient Ratio (MPGR) -- Optimal Path Problem With Possibilistic Weights -- Optimal Placement of the Bike Rental Stations and Their Capacities in Olomouc -- Detecting Spatial and Temporal Route Information of GPS Traces -- Impact of Particular Indicators of Urban Development of Cities in the Czech Republic on Average Road Traffic Intensity -- Time of Day Dependency of Public Transport Accessibility in the Czech Republic -- Automatic Generation of 3D Building Models from Point Clouds -- Towards a Solution for the Public Web-Based GIS Monitoring and Alerting System -- Demand and Supply of Transport Connections for Commuting in the Czech Republic -- Train Platforming Problem -- Examples of the Implementation of Fuzzy Models in Tourism in the South Moravian Region -- Photovoltaics as an Element of Intelligent Transport System Development -- Urban Heartbeats (Daily Cycle of Public Transport Intensity) -- Improving Geolocation by Combining Gps with Image Analysis -- The Impact of Data Aggregation on Potential Accessibility Values -- The Accuracy Of Digital Models For Road Design -- Gps Data and Car Drivers’ Parking Search Behavior in the City of Turnhout, Belgium -- Mobile Application for Acquiring Geodata on Public Transport Network.
- The aim of the book is to present and discuss new methods, issues and challenges involved in geoinformatics’ contribution to making transportation more intelligent, efficient and human-friendly. It covers a wide range of topics related to transportation and geoinformatics. The themes are divided into four main sections: Transport modeling, Sensor data and services, Intelligent transport systems, and Transport planning and accessibility.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14086419