Assessing the Different Roles of Marketing Theory and Practice in the Jaws of Economic Uncertainty [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 2004 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference / edited by Harlan E. Spotts
- Spotts, Harlan E.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XXXIII, 353 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Developments in Marketing Science: Proceedings of the Academy of Marketing Science, 2363-6165
- Consumer Social Values -- Organizational Issues and Strategic Performance -- B2B Relationship Issues -- Customer Profiling, and Internal/External Competition in the Arts Sector -- Technology and the Marketing Function -- Complex Consumer Cognition -- Cross Cultural Comparison of Customers -- Internal and External Environmental Issues -- Environmental Cues in Pricing Strategy -- Consumers Gone Wild -- Product-Country Images and International Branding -- Cross Cultural Comparison of Marketing Practices -- Services Quality Revisited -- Emotion in Consumer Relationships -- Insights into Effective E-Marketing Strategies -- International Marketing: How Managers Think -- Issues in Supply Chain Management -- Distinction in Marketing Research and the Tripartite Mission: Quantity, Quality, and Teaching Impact in the Discipline -- Services in International Marketing -- Methodological Advances in Marketing Research -- Shopping Related Issues -- Consumers Confront Change -- Enhancing Selling Performance and Effectiveness -- Understanding Cross-Cultural Markets -- New Product Development: Top-Down or Bottom-Up? -- Brands and Brand Advertising -- Action and Implementation Issues -- Customer Equity Management, Relationship Marketing, and Customer Commitment -- Online Adoption and Loyalty Issues -- Applying Marketing Concepts with and to Students -- Online Auctions, Trust and Jurisdiction Issues -- Consumption Contexts: Smell, Hell, and Travel -- Control and Cooperation in B2B Relationships -- Perceptual Fit and Consistency Issues -- Firm Performance in International Markets -- Marketing in Latin America and Ibero America -- Product: Country Images in Emerging Markets -- Salesperson Enhancement of Client Relationships -- Personality and High/Low Consumption Contexts -- International Perspectives of IMC Related Issues -- International Marketing in a Changing World -- Understanding the Customer -- Exploring the Analytical Dimension of the Research Process -- Customer Satisfaction in Healthcare Settings, and Impulse Buying in Services Contexts -- Marketing Orientation and Firm Success -- Factors of Successful B2B Exchanges -- Visitor Communities, Contextual and Temporal Cues, and Purchase Intentions.
- This volume includes the full proceedings from the 2004 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference held in Vancouver, Canada, entitled Assessing the Different Roles of Marketing Theory and Practice in the Jaws of Economic Uncertainty. It include papers aimed to create awareness of the issues, trends, and advances associated with current marketing theories and practices. Founded in 1972, the Academy of Marketing Science is an international organization dedicated to promoting timely explorations of phenomena related to the science of marketing in theory, research, and practice. Among its services to members and the community at large, the Academy offers conferences, congresses and symposia that attract delegates from around the world. Presentations from these events are published in this Proceedings series, which offers a comprehensive archive of volumes reflecting the evolution of the field. Volumes deliver cutting-edge research and insights, complimenting the Academy’s flagship journals, the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (JAMS) and AMS Review. Volumes are edited by leading scholars and practitioners across a wide range of subject areas in marketing science.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14086480